1. The capacity, quality and slump of concrete transported by cement mixer truck should meet the concrete industry standards and requirements.
2. In the process of concrete transportation, the tank body of large mixing tank truck should be stopped to avoid the formation of concrete condensation. The impact on the hydraulic system and reducer will be formed when stopping and restarting, which will lead to the damage of hydraulic pump and motor.
3. When the small mixer truck is moving on the road, it is necessary to place the lengthened chute on the support of the discharge chute and hang it firmly with the hook. It is not allowed to hang it on the main discharge chute. The main discharge chute should be rotated to a fixed position, pull down the positioning handle, and lock the spring luffing organization with the locking handle, so as to avoid shaking due to unfixed, causing injury and affecting the work of other vehicles 。
4. The continuous working time of operation equipment should not exceed 8h.
5. When discharging, if it is found that water transpiration and low slump can not meet the user's requirements, water can be properly added into the cylinder, and then the material can be unloaded after 30 rotations at the speed of 10-14 R / min, so that the concrete can be fully mixed.
6. In the process of no-load operation of the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall not stop, so as to avoid the collision between the roller track and the supporting roller, which may cause abnormal damage to the roller and raceway.
7. Always fill up the water tank in case of emergency. Before adding water into the water tank, it is necessary to open the air valve to let off the air in the tank; when flushing, turn on the air valve, and when the flushing is finished or stopped, the gas in the water tank should be discharged. When parking in winter, there should be no residual water in the water tank and water supply system to avoid frost cracking. Note: the water tank is only pressurized when supplying water. Do not carry the pressurized water tank on the road.
8. When the concrete mixing tank truck is fully loaded with concrete, it is necessary to operate the handle to stop the forward rotation, and then operate the handle to rotate. Do not operate the handle to make it rotate during forward rotation.
This article is organized and released by the automatic feeding mixer. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click: http://vncarmart.net We'll have a lot more to see.