1. Oxidation of paint surface: under the strong ultraviolet radiation, the automobile film of small mixer will continuously evaporate oil to protect itself. With the passage of time, it will cause excessive loss of oil on the paint surface, form oxide layer in the air, and affect the brightness and gloss of the paint surface. At this time, the phenomenon of blackening, whitening and lack of luster can be clearly observed in the car paint. If the situation is more serious, it can be treated by grinding and polishing.
2. Traffic film: small mixer is easy to generate static electricity due to friction in the working process, which will absorb a lot of dust and oil. A strong "traffic film" will form on the surface for a long time, resulting in oxidation and corrosion of the paint surface. Grinding and polishing the vehicle can effectively solve this problem.
3. Cracks: some car owners often neglect the surface care of paint. Very small mixer working environment. Metallic paint may produce some fine cracks, these cracks will continue to penetrate downward, in serious cases, it will penetrate into the whole color paint. Poor quality of heavy spray paint may also cause this problem. If the car owner finds that the car body is cracked, it is recommended to wax it frequently and keep it properly.
4. Discoloration: air pollution is the main cause of discoloration of automobile paint. The difference between discoloration and oxidation is that discoloration of automotive coatings can lead to uneven body color. If the degree is relatively light, simple grinding and polishing can be carried out. If the color is seriously faded, it must be repainted.
5. Marks on the body: slight corrosion marks caused by bird droppings and tar can be polished; watermarks formed by oxidation and long-term use of chemical reagents can be waxed and polished. In the case of severe scratches, the mark needs to be removed by professional polishing.
Thank you for reading this article. Source: automatic feeding mixer. For more information and questions, please click: http://vncarmart.net We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!