1. When the concrete mixer starts, only the electromagnetic switch of the starter makes a "cluck" sound, but the crankshaft does not rotate. That may be caused by the battery "broken grid".
2. When the battery self discharge of concrete mixer is serious and the partition board is aging seriously, it will appear temporary stop and start every time, but the stop time is long, and the crankshaft can only be turned once when starting. At that time, you can consider replacing the battery.
3. When you start the pile clamp, you will find that the starter suddenly turns weakly, accompanied by the smell of burning rubber or smoke from the battery.
4. When the meshing cutting surface of the flywheel ring gear of the concrete mixer is deformed, the idling sound of the impact between the starter drive gear and the engine flywheel ring gear will appear.
5. When the holding coil of the electromagnetic switch of the starter is wrongly connected to the power terminal or the three wires of the key switch are wrongly connected, as soon as the main power switch is connected, the phenomenon that the driving gear of the starter of the concrete mixer will mesh with the flywheel ring gear will appear.
6. If there is only a slight "click" sound when the concrete mixer starts, and then there is no reaction, it can be that there is a problem with the starting relay.
This article is provided by automatic feeding mixer. Our website is: http://vncarmart.net We will serve you wholeheartedly and warmly. Welcome to visit!