1. The brake makes a strange noise. When you step on the brake, the brake system will make a sharp metal friction sound. This may be caused by the thinning of the brake pads, the hollowing of the brake pads, the presence of foreign matters in the brake pads or the rust of the brake discs. Generally speaking, if you step on more feet, the abnormal noise will be relieved.
2. Brake pedal travel becomes longer. Straight white dots can be interpreted as brake softening. The main reasons for the longer brake stroke are air entering the brake system, lack of brake oil, possible leakage, serious wear of brake pads, etc.
3. The brake deviates. The phenomenon of brake deviation is not very common, mainly reflected in the obvious steering wheel deflection to one side when stepping on the brake. The causes of this phenomenon may be the eccentric wear of the brake pad and the problem of the brake cylinder.
4. The brakes have hardened. Many card friends will encounter the problem of brake hardening. The main reasons for brake hardening are vacuum booster failure leading to brake without power, frequent brake stepping and so on.
5. Rebound on brake. Many card friends have encountered this kind of situation. When they step on the brake, the brake pedal rebounds. This phenomenon is mostly caused by the uneven surface of the brake disc and brake pad, and the deformation of the steel ring.
The abnormal brake of automatic feeding mixer must be found and controlled in time to avoid the occurrence of dangerous accidents.
The full-automatic feeding mixer shared the above contents for you today. For more details, please contact us: http://vncarmart.net We have a lot of follow-up content for you